[ZendTo] FW: ANNOUNCE: ZendTo beta released

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Dec 19 12:21:32 GMT 2016

George,

Oops, sorry about that!

Yes, all the usual packages (rpm, deb, tgz) are all there as well, I
just forgot to put that bit on the web page.
I've just added links to them all at the bottom of the page.

Do note that there are a couple more settings in preferences.php, so do
please diff your current one to the new one.
I should write a preferences.php upgrader at some point. I wrote a nice
one for MailScanner many years ago, and that worked beautifully. I'll
have to dig out the code some time and see quite how I did it.