[ZendTo] Re: Trial release of new code for ZendTo 4.12-1

Jamtssuren, Batbold BJamtssuren at gauff.net
Tue May 26 12:19:05 BST 2015

Hi Jules ,

Thanks for the great job. During the installation of debian package, I get the following error message.

PHP Fatal error: Call- time pass -by-reference has been removed in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropoff.php on line 1280

In line 1280 I have removed the character & before the variable " $ matches ". It works perfectly so far.

My PHP Version: PHP 5.4.34-0+deb7u1

Regards,

Batbold