[ZendTo] Re: Address Book functionality

Ken Etter kle at msktd.com
Wed May 20 22:01:40 BST 2015

Eythor,

I finally had time to implement this.  Very cool!  Thanks for taking the time to provide this.

Regards,
Ken
>>> Eythor Thorsteinsson <eythort at menandmice.com> 5/20/2015 4:59 AM >>>
Hello,

I've gotten a few of requests to re-send the address book functionality, which I have forgotten to reply to.
Please find the required files attached, and my apologies for not responding sooner.

I hope this will get added to the main release soon, because this functionality really makes a difference when using Zend-To ... in particular when you drop off files to the same people frequently.

Regards,
Eythor