[ZendTo] Re: System statistics page

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri May 8 10:32:15 BST 2015

The graphs will lag behind your current content by a day or two, it's
just the nature of the package used to collect them. Also, a drop-off is
only counted if it is there overnight. The data sample is taken in the
early hours of the morning (3-5am some time).

Basically, the answer to both of your questions is "just wait a few days".