[ZendTo] Re: LDAP Authenticator broken

Ray A. Gardener R.A.Gardener at shu.ac.uk
Wed Feb 25 23:34:52 GMT 2015

Hi,

a "jumbo" Red Hat 6 patch on the 25th February looks to have broken Zendto at our site. The authentication is damaged and attempting to log in, users get the message

LDAP Error
Check User: Unable to connect to any of the authentication servers; could not authenticate user.
[error] Authentication Error
The username or password was incorrect.

Is there a way to raise the logging level around the authentication process to try and find out exactly what needs repairing? The Authenticator is LDAP and I have confirmed that the credentials of the account doing the authentication are unchanged and that I can log in successful to the account.

Ray Gardener
Databases and Applications
Sheffield Hallam University
Hallamshire Business Park