[ZendTo] Some but not all File uploads Failing

Williams, Andrew andrew.williams at mtsi-va.com
Wed Dec 16 20:16:13 GMT 2015

Hello,

Some but not all of our file uploads are failing during the virus-scan. Does the size of files have an effect on the ability of clam to scan them? The error message I see is "The attempt to virus-scan your drop-off failed." I cannot find a log for clam that shows the scan failing. I have tried the steps outlined at http://zend.to/clamavpermissions.php with no success. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Andrew Williams