[ZendTo] Re: CentOS 7

Lisa Baas lbaas at mtsac.edu
Wed Dec 2 22:40:43 GMT 2015

Jordack,

I have it running on CentOS 7. I ran into a few problems but was able to
work around them. Unfortunately, I didn't document the process and I don't
recall the details but my linux skills are limited so a more experienced
linux admin would probably have breezed through the install. And I did get
it working eventually :-)

Lisa