[ZendTo] Re: CentOS 7

Gray McCord gdm at sangabriel.com
Wed Dec 2 19:24:42 GMT 2015

I tried it a while back, and I seem to remember it just works. The PHP version shouldn’t matter; I run my production system on PHP5.5.  (as a bonus, when you are at 5.4 or greater, you get files greater than 2GB without rebuilding your PHP installation!). I wouldn’t expect any issues until maybe PHP7 comes out. MariaDB is a clone of MySQL, and I don’t think any LAMP application can generally tell the difference.

Gray

Gray McCord

Adapt, Mutate, Migrate, or Die

                                                          -C. Darwin