[ZendTo] Areyouahuman problems?

Gray D. McCord gdm at sangabriel.com
Tue Oct 14 17:27:53 BST 2014

Has anyone had issues using ³Areyouahuman² captcha operation? I had it
working just fine for months, and all of a sudden it just fails to load on
the verify page. As far as I can tell, I have not changed anything on my
server other than the normal security updates to Centos 6.5. It just stopped
working.  I have switched to Google reCaptcha, but I really don¹t like it.

Thanks!

Gray

Gray McCord
Adapt, Mutate, Migrate, or Die