[ZendTo] Re: Dropoff notification

Tim Davis TDavis at bleylengineering.com
Wed Oct 8 16:42:46 BST 2014

OK, got the emails functioning properly.  Mydestination= in /etc/postfix/main.cf and /etc/mailname were both set to mydomain.com which was identical to emailsenderaddress domain in /opt/zendto/config/zendto.conf and defualtemaildomain= in /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php.  This caused all outbound emails to *.mydomain.com to not be sent to my relayhost, but instead handled internally by postfix.  Once I changed mydomain.com to mydomain.local in main.cf and mailname and rebooted, everything emailed as it was supposed to.

As far as my authentication issues, I am going to change to AD from local and see if that does the trick.

Thanks,

Tim Davis

Bleyl and Associates