[ZendTo] Re: "Leave This Page" warning when dropping off a file

Gray D. McCord gdm at sangabriel.com
Tue Nov 25 22:40:55 GMT 2014

I ran into this quite a while back. I have two possible things you can try.
Both involve edits to the new_dropoff.tpl file:
SOLUTION 1:
First, my solution, which works for me is to edit the submitform() script in
the new_dropoff.tpl file by setting "ignore_upload = true;² in the submit
form script and my problem went away. Now, my Zendto is highly customized
with a JS file uploader and php5.5, so this may not work for you. Also be
sure to make sure it doesn¹t break something on other browsers.
<script type="text/javascript">
function submitform() {
  if (validateForm()) {
    document.fileupload.submit();
    ignore_unload = true;  //TODO: Changed to true to get rid of Chrome
error. Need to figure out why the error occurs.
  }
}
</script>

SOLUTION 2, from Jules, who is the Zendto owner and actually knows what he¹s