[ZendTo] {Disarmed} Authentication Failure when picking up

Erik Britt ebritt at cshlaw.com
Mon Mar 17 18:15:07 GMT 2014

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CF41EB.4BD14680]
I have been previously trying to implement code to do a flash/html5 check to present users with the correct captcha for their browser. This was working for the first time this morning, which is when we had a user complain about the above error.

I have since replaced the Verify.php and verify.tpl files with the originals, but still get this error.

I don’t know if the two things have anything to do with one another, but timing seems suspect.

If I click the pickup page and enter the claim id and passcode manually, the url will display with “invalid_email_address” in place of the address.

Any ideas on what to check, I’ve gone through and reversed any changes that have been made over the past week.

Thank you

[Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog  LLP]<http://www.cshlaw.com/>

Erik Britt
IT Department
e-mail<mailto:ebritt at cshlaw.com>
www.cshlaw.com<http:/www.cshlaw.com>

p       +19198638828
f       +19198633427

Post Office Box 27808
Raleigh NC 27611-7808

Confidentiality Notice:  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this communication. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, attorney/client privileged, attorney work product, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately either by phone (800-849-4444) or by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this message (electronic, paper, or otherwise).