[ZendTo] feature request: library - webgui

Naz Snidanko NSnidanko at wajax.com
Fri Jul 4 14:59:46 BST 2014

Hi All,

We have a lot of users, who share the same files many times. These files are confidential, thus cannot be shared in ./library directory itself and have to be locked to a private folder ./library/username.
I believe to make this product self-sufficient (users do not have to rely on administrator) it makes sense to allow users to manage their own library of files..

I was thinking  creating additional tab called Library, thus making it: Home, Inbox, Outbox, Library, Logout. I would include simple file manager.
Additionally, script should check if folder for %username% exists, if not create it.

Thanks,
Naz