[ZendTo] FW: useRealProgressBar'

John Webber (NBI) John.Webber at nbi.ac.uk
Tue Jul 1 16:28:21 BST 2014

Hi Jules,

I've just built a test server on the latest version of Zendto and tested an upload with the real progress bar.

I successfully transferred a file that was 6GB in size.  The upload worked correctly, apart from the fact that the progress bar was completely inaccurate!  It seemed to expect the file to be 2GB in size, so progressed too quickly and reached 100% when only 2GB of the file had been uploade.  It then sat with 0% remaining until the rest of the upload had finished, but then continued to the "Drop-Off Summary" screen as expected.  I tested this with Chrome.

Is this the behaviour you would expect, or have I missed a configuration setting somewhere along the line?

Thanks
John