[ZendTo] Re: ZendTo

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Jan 28 17:29:52 GMT 2014

You are trying to run before you can walk. If you are not familiar with
basic Linux system administration, you really should start from the VM
images where I have done almost all the work for you. I assume any
competent administrator realises that a system that sends mail will need
a mail service of some sort installing (if it is not installed by
default, which it might or might not be depending on a thousand
questions I'm not getting into).

Jules.