[ZendTo] Re: Strange behavior with IE 10 and 11

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Jan 28 16:55:16 GMT 2014

This is most often caused by either the timezone or the time being set
wrong on the ZendTo server.
Check http://zend.to/timezone.php for more information.

If the clock is wrong, the session may expire before it has started. The
symptoms you describe match that of a failing session time. Some
browsers are more fussy about this than others.