[ZendTo] Request Drop-off email note contains javascript code

Wed Jan 8 11:10:34 GMT 2014

Hi,

I just wrote some documentation about the "request Drop-off" process for
our internal users.
I did a sample Drop-off request an entered the following note

/SNIP
* Note *

Hi John,

as spoken by phone, please upload the database dump using our WIDROP Portal.

Thank you

Peter

\SNAP

I think I placed the cursor after the "Thank you" before pressing the
button. In the mail the recipient got there was the text

"javascript:submitform();" after the words "Thank you" as shown here:

/SNIP

* Note *

Hi John,

as spoken by phone, please upload the database dump using our WIDROP Portal.

Thank youjavascript:submitform();

Peter

\SNAP

I don't know if this is a bug, I just wanted to inform you about this
behaviour.

Greets

PCFreak