[ZendTo] Re: Office 365 Integration

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Wed Feb 26 10:03:56 GMT 2014

Just checked and Azure doesn't support LDAP  (http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/documentation/articles/fundamentals-identity/ about 60% of way down). So if you've an O365 only scenario (i.e. not hybrid) then it doesn't look like there is a way to link in with ZendTo.

I'm looking at other ways to authenticate from Linux, but lack of LDAP support makes it limited...