[ZendTo] Feature request

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Fri Feb 21 01:02:24 GMT 2014

One of my users was adding multiple files from a folder buried deep on a drive.  The dialog displayed about half the path, but the filename was off to the right too far to be seen.  She didn't know you could simply hit the "end" key or arrow keys to get there so she ended up adding the same file twice.  I was giving her a short tutorial and we drilled down to the dropoff which displayed all 7 files she had uploaded.  It would have been really handy to be able to drop individual files from the list, but the only option is to delete the entire thing.  So, a nifty feature request would be to add the ability to delete individual files from an upload.  Might also be handy to add additional files to an upload, for those cases where the user forgets a file.

Nothing earthshaking, but maybe something for the next version as time permits.

Thanks much...

 ...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.