[ZendTo] Re: Upload stalls on dropoff

Elston, Ian I.Elston at bolton.ac.uk
Fri Aug 1 11:03:09 BST 2014

I saw a similar issue - turned out to be clamAV scanning the uploaded file.  I never got to the bottom of why it was doing it so just added a warning to the upload page that said that large drop-offs might appear to be hung as they are virus-scanned.

Check what processes are happening when you're uploading a file/it appears hung.

Ian Elston
Networks & Developments
The University of Bolton
http://www.bolton.ac.uk