[ZendTo] {Disarmed} RE: Re: Receipient Address

Erik Britt ebritt at cshlaw.com
Tue Apr 22 17:02:47 BST 2014

I don’t mean to piggyback this issue, but not sure if it’s related to something happening here. When an unauthenticated user picks up a file, no confirmation email is sent back to the authenticated sender. Could it be that the system is unaware of who is picking the file up, or that their address is being translated as invalid?

[Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog  LLP]<http://www.cshlaw.com/>

Erik Britt
IT Department
e-mail<mailto:ebritt at cshlaw.com>