[ZendTo] Need Help Please

Ciaran Boyle ciaranb at MillerCastings.com
Wed Apr 16 15:18:04 BST 2014

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me with an issue I am having with Zendto.
I am using the Virtual Appliance as provided in this link - http://zend.to/downloads.php - I updated Zendto to it latest as the appliance was one update behind. So, current version is now 4.11-14. I updated php to allow for 20gb uploads which was working.
My issue: I recently updated my Zendto Installation with some but not all of the packages (stayed away from Apache and PHP5, I'm afraid these might overwrite files and screw me over even further) that I found it was currently needing. ClamAV was one of these.
Now when I try and upload a file of say 1.7gb it is giving the following error:
"Upload Error The attempt to virus-scan your drop-off failed. Please contact your administrator for assistance."
I believe, but I am not certain that it is an issue with ClamAV permissions, possibly permissions on the ClamAV file themselves. I have looked at this link<http://zend.to/clamavpermissions.php> but cannot figure out what needs to be changed. I can change permission with the chown command but what do I need to change to fix this.
[http://static.spiceworks.com/shared/post/0001/2025/ZENDTO.png]<http://static.spiceworks.com/shared/post/0001/2025/ZENDTO.png>

Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:  This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipients.  Unauthorized disclosure or use of this communication is prohibited.  If you believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.

EXPORT WARNING:  This e-mail may contain information whose export is restricted by either the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and may not be exported without prior authorization of either the Department of State or the Department of Commerce.