[ZendTo] Re: AreYouAHuman

Kris Lou klou at themusiclink.net
Tue Sep 3 20:25:25 BST 2013

Hi again,

Issue resolved - even though my Game Style was "Embedded" on the AYAH
Dashboard, I noticed that further updates to it were relatively, well, slow
to update.

The bottom line is that I think there's a potential discrepancy between
their Dashboard reporting and the actual setting - so after fiddling with
it a few times, I was able to get AYAH to perform properly.  Even if it is
now "set" on Lightbox.

Thanks,
-Kris

Kris Lou