[ZendTo] Re: feature request - encryption

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Oct 1 16:34:51 BST 2013

Good idea, I like it!

Finally a reasonable way of providing encryption.

However, you wouldn't be able to "Re-Send Dropoff" if it's encrypted.
But other than that, it sounds good. It would also have to ask for the
encryption key as well as the Claim ID and Passcode if you do a manual
pickup, but that's easy enough.

Anyone feeling generous enough to investigate a suitable command-line
encryption command to do this? Can "gpg" do simple encryption like this,
or do we need to use something else? I want to use something everyone
will already have if possible, or else a PHP library to do it
(command-line would be better).

Jules.

P.S. Sorry for the huge delay in replying to this, I've been off sick
having 8 operations, and am still not back at work yet.