[ZendTo] Re: Problem with verify email for dropoff

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Fri Mar 29 16:29:44 GMT 2013

What about 'Company-SecureFile-Beta.no-reply at company.tld'
I should have taken the < and > out.

Also, iirc, it may be that your server won't send if it's not from a valid user.  If that's the case, you should make a dummy account or alias another account so your server thinks it's legitimate.  Since it's not monitored for replies, just configure your inbound smtp gateway to discard  any thing that comes in for it.

Beyond that, I'm stumped...

 ...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.