[ZendTo] Antwort: Re: Illegal string offset 'count' in /opt/zendto/NSSADAuthenticator.php on line 445

patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com
Wed Mar 27 13:36:51 GMT 2013

Hi,

our testsystem can only be accessed via IP. I wrote some articles in Web
and it seems to be also an issue according php 5.4.

The testsystem was working properly before updating.

http://www.kaufland.de
http://www.spannende-it.de

Wir bleiben die Nr. 1:
Kaufland ist "Bester Lebensmittelmarkt 2012"!

Kaufland Informationssysteme GmbH & Co. KG
Postfach 12 53 - 74149 Neckarsulm
Kommanditgesellschaft
Sitz: Neckarsulm
Registergericht: Stuttgart HRA 104163