[ZendTo] Re: HTML Email formatting?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Mar 12 12:51:14 GMT 2013

But if you only use text/html, then only mail apps that can display HTML
(and are configured to do so) can/will show any message content at all.
Anything that can only render plain text (or has been set to just show
plain text emails, which is fairly easy in Thunderbird and Outlook, I
believe) won't be able to show anything as there's no text/plain message
segment at all.

Also, without multipart/mixed you can't embed an image of any sort,
which many people might want to do so they can put an image in their sig
like you do.

Jules.