[ZendTo] Help! Upgrading ZendTo has lost dropoffs

Mike Brudenell mike.brudenell at york.ac.uk
Tue Mar 12 09:44:34 GMT 2013

Hi, all!

We're in the middle of upgrading ZendTo our live DropOff Service from
4.08-something to the latest 4.11-9, and from Ubuntu 10.4 LTS to 12.04 LTS.

We had no problems when we tried did this same upgrade on our test server a
few weeks back. However today we've been left with a ZendTo that has lost
sight of the contents of the dropoffs that existed within it.

Specifically, logging in as an Admin and showing all the dropoffs lists
them with their dropoff IDs, but shows 0 bytes against each. Clicking on
any of the dropoffs lists no files as being present.

Uploading a new file into the service enters it properly, its dropoff shows
the bytecount and the filenames are listed within the dropoff.

We're confident that we went through the same upgrade procedure, including
exporting the SQLite 2 database and importing it into SQLite 3 to
convert/upgrade it, so are rather baffled.

Can anyone shed any light/have anything to try to relink the dropoffs'
files (which still exist on disk) into their corresponding dropoffs?

Cheers,
Mike B-)

--
IT Services, The University of York, Heslington, York YO10 5DD, UK
Tel: +44-1904-323811