[ZendTo] Email notification after pickup of multiple files

Daniel Meyer zendto at cyberdelia.de
Thu Jun 27 16:50:55 BST 2013

Hey list,

I've set up zendto a few month ago, and it works just as advertized.
Today I've noticed a small issue though.

When one of my users puts multiple files into one drop-off, and the
recipient downloads the files, only one email notification is being sent
to the user.

This email stats that the first file of the drop-off has been
downloaded. The user does not get any notifications about the other
files in that drop-off. The preferred behavior would be to get a
notification for every file, be it one email stating that the files that
have been downloaded, or one email per file...

Is this something that can (and will) be changed in future releases?

Anyway, thanks for providing zendto!

Danny