[ZendTo] Re: Out of circulation

Brad Beckenhauer Bbecken at aafp.org
Tue Jun 4 16:23:30 BST 2013

Take care Julian, We'll keep you in our prayers.

>>> On 6/4/2013 at 9:30 AM, Jules <Jules at zend.to> wrote:

Folks,

Just to apologise for being out of circulation a bit recently. I've been
admitted to hospital 5 times so far this year with bile duct trouble,
and the surgeons are finally getting their hands on me unfortunately.
I'm going to be off for a few more weeks I'm afraid.

Hopefully you can help each other out a fair bit in my absence.

Thanks!

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

'Adversity is like a strong wind. I don't mean just that it holds
  us back from places we might otherwise go. It also tears away from
  us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that afterward we see
  ourselves as we really are, and not merely as we might like to be.'
  - Arthur Golden