[ZendTo] Probably a stupid questionŠ .

Gray McCord gdm at sangabriel.com
Fri Jul 12 20:32:42 BST 2013

I'm trying to run Zendto behind a reverse proxy.  Mostly seems to work with
one exception: The home button and home "icon" in the header always return
the absolute URL of the system Zendto is running on rather than the proxy-ed
address. Everything else seems to act as expected.

Doing a little digging, I found the variable "$zendTOURL" used to set the
home URL in header.tpl.  As a "hack-test", I replaced the reference to the
home page's home button  tieh "/", and it worked.

Unfortunately, I have been unable to find where the $zendTOURL variable is
actually set to see if I can fix this on my installation.  Can anyone tell
me where this variable is set when ZendTo loads? Has anyone else had any
experience running ZendTo behind an Apache 2.2 reverse proxy?

Thanks!

Gray

believed to be clean.