[ZendTo] Re: Feature available??

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Jul 2 12:47:52 BST 2013

Artyom,

Any chance you could finish it off and restore the library support
please? I would love to be able to add this as a feature in the main
release, but I really need the library support to work properly too.

I might even be able to reward you for your work! (though nothing much) :-)

Many thanks!
Jules.