[ZendTo] Antwort: Re: Online User administration

Joerg Muehlberger j.muehlberger at sbp.de
Tue Jul 2 12:13:15 BST 2013

Hello Jules,

the "security aspects" are not because we do not trust you code, It is
more that I would be administrating this machine and I am not part of our
IT crew. That is why I would like to place this server in our DMZ with
least as possible access to our network, so that if anything happens I am
not the guilty person. One other solution would be to host this on a
dedicated root server and this would mean no direct access to our AD or an
additional VPN needed.

I hope that you are already back from hospital and are feeling better.

Regards

Jörg