[ZendTo] Re: Behind an apache reverse proxy

Rich Hutchinson r.hutchinson at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 30 12:02:43 GMT 2013

Look in "/etc/apt/sources.list"

It will have used the standard Canonical repos for this...

An "apt-cache show libapache2-mod-rpaf" will show you the version and
where it came from.

I wasn't previously aware of that mismatch module name bug: when I wrote
that post, the Zend.To Ubuntu VMs were based on the previous LTS release
of Ubuntu - 10.04 which looks to only provide v0.5-3 or thereabouts of
the rpaf module - that bug appears to have been discovered in v0.6-2 and
then subsequently fixed in v0.6-3.

You can always force a refresh of the package index with "apt-get
update" followed by an "apt-get upgrade" and you will get the latest
version that the repos provide of any installed packages (no guarantee
that there are no bugs, however!)

It can be tricky sometimes to get hold of fixes ahead of them appearing
in the "official" repos - often you may find personal package archives
(PPAs) created by others that include patches/fixed ahead of the
Canonical repos...

You can always build your own "working" packages if you identify a
fix...this is starting to stray off-topic for this list, though!

Rich

--
epiLab Systems Manager
MRC Centre of Epidemiology for Child Health

020 7905 2155