[ZendTo] Re: Fresh Install help

Gray McCord gdm at sangabriel.com
Mon Jan 28 17:32:23 GMT 2013

Thanks, Jules. Yes, I'm using SQLite3 and am trying to create users as root.
I can open the Zendto site (localhost/about.php) just fine, however, the
database is never created in /var/zendto. The log file says "initial setup
of database complete", but the database is not there. It looks like my
problem is that the Zendto database is never created. Every time I refresh
the about page I get the same message, but no actual database I checked the
syslog and apache logs, but nothing of interest was there.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Gray

Gray McCord
Adapt, Mutate, Migrate, or Die