[ZendTo] Re: Translations into other languages?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Jan 10 09:21:28 GMT 2013

On 09/01/2013 15:41, Achim J. Latz wrote:
> Hello Jules:
>
> I found a version intended to enable translations [1] but I guess that
> is a non-official fork?
Very non-official. Don't expect me to touch it.
>   Any idea/plans to make ZendTo multi-language
> compatible, similar to MailScanner?
At some point no doubt, yes. In the mean time you can just edit
zendto.conf and /opt/zendto/templates/*.tpl, and all your edits will be
kept across upgrades.

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

'Science is an integral part of culture. It's not this foreign
  thing, done by an arcane priesthood. It's one of the glories of
  human intellectual tradition.' - Stephen Jay Gould