[ZendTo] Wasting my time releasing 32-bit VMs?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Jan 4 16:39:30 GMT 2013

Folks,

I reckon I'm wasting my time producing 32-bit versions of the VM images.
So from now on I'm not going to bother, and just make the 64-bit ones.

If you disagree with this, let me know and I'll reconsider!

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

'Split apart, reunited, or adjusting for new conditions on the
  ground, a family is a double-edged sword. They're the best of times,
  the worst of times, your keys to the kingdom and the skeletons in
  your closet. If only we didn't have to eat dinner with them.'
  -- Mary, "In Plain Sight"