[ZendTo] Re: Can't log in from local server

Gray McCord gdm at sangabriel.com
Tue Feb 19 16:48:47 GMT 2013

Sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope you recover soon!

I'm actually running two evaluation servers, both under Virtualbox. One is
the Ubuntu VM you published, and the other is a Centos 6.3 fresh install.
I'm using the Ubuntu VM for my users to evaluate since we're a relatively
low-load organization.  I have half a dozen people using it pretty
successfully. Obviously the Ubuntu version does not have a monitor or GUI.
I use the Centos version for my evaluation / learning / customization so I
don't irritate my users. It has a GUI from the stock install and that's
where the issue shows up. This is clearly not a production issue, it's
mostly my inability to ignore something that really doesn't matter much.
Personal problem.  ;-)

I'll take one more look at php.ini and the Apache setup.  Thanks!

Gray
Gray McCord