[ZendTo] Re: Drop-off by request only - has anyone else wanted this?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Feb 19 12:37:38 GMT 2013

You could just edit the main menu template and remove the "Dropoff"
button from the menu that's displayed to not-logged-in users. It's in
/opt/zendto/templates/main_menu.tpl. All your changes to that file will
survive future upgrades.

Jules.