[ZendTo] Active Directory authentication issues

Ryan Cain RCain at peoriariverfrontmuseum.org
Thu Feb 14 00:44:03 GMT 2013

Hi there,

I've got ZendTo up and running mostly successfully, but having a few issues with AD logins. AD authentication only works for certain users, even if I specify the exact OU that some of them are in.

I have a ZendTo user sitting in CN=Users,DC=peoriariverfrontmuseum,DC=org and it is able to log in just fine. However, my own user account which is in OU=Users,OU=Operations,OU=PRM,DC=peoriariverfrontmuseum,DC=org is not able to log in. Below is my AD configuration from preferences.php. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

  'authenticator'             => 'AD',
  'authLDAPAdmins'            => array('rcain', 'jmellican'),
  'authLDAPBaseDN1'           => 'DC=peoriariverfrontmuseum,DC=org',
  'authLDAPServers1'          => array('10.20.1.5','10.20.1.6'),
  'authLDAPAccountSuffix1'    => '@peoriariverfrontmuseum.org',
  'authLDAPUseSSL1'           => false,
  'authLDAPBindUser1'         => 'zendto',
  'authLDAPBindPass1'         => '********',
  'authLDAPOrganization1'     => 'PRM',

Ryan Cain
Director of Technology
Peoria Riverfront Museum
O - 309-863-3011
C - 309-657-3148
F - 309-863-3054
rcain at peoriariverfrontmuseum.org<mailto:rcain at peoriariverfrontmuseum.org>

DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential and for the intended recipient only. If you are not the addressee you may not disclose, copy or distribute the contents of this email. If received in error, please notify the sender. We accept no liability in the event of any loss or damage suffered whilst accessing this email.