[ZendTo] ZendTo: Release 4.11-13

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sat Dec 14 13:47:19 GMT 2013

Folks,

I have just released a new version to fix the vulnerability found by
Richard Rogerson in ZendTo. It's a cross-site scripting vulnerability
that I let through by mistake.
I have done a similar test to the one Richard used to demonstrate it,
and the fault is now caught correctly.

Please upgrade and let me know that it works for you!

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

South-east Iceland: Cyclonic, 5 to 7, increasing gale 8 to storm 10 in east.
Very rough or high. Rain or squally showers. Good, occasionally poor.