[ZendTo] {Disarmed} issue upgrading zendto package

Erik Britt ebritt at cshlaw.com
Tue Dec 10 14:55:26 GMT 2013

Hello all, I am attempting to upgrade our zendto package and keep getting the below message, any help will be appreciated:
[cid:image001.png at 01CEF58D.F1AF1460]

Thank you,

[http://www.cshlaw.com/images/elogo_stacked.jpg]<http://www.cshlaw.com/>

Erik Britt
IT Department
e-mail<mailto:ebritt at cshlaw.com>
www.cshlaw.com<http:/www.cshlaw.com>

p       +19198638828
f       +19198633427

Post Office Box 27808
Raleigh NC 27611-7808

Confidentiality Notice:  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this communication. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, attorney/client privileged, attorney work product, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately either by phone (800-849-4444) or by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this message (electronic, paper, or otherwise).