[ZendTo] Antwort: Re: {SPAM?} Antwort: Re: Feature available??

patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com
Mon Aug 12 09:37:42 BST 2013

Hi,

the error in IE9 is now gone, but Drag&Drop is not working and add multiple
files also not (in IE9).

The notification information is now complete again also with information
about uploaded files.

Patrick

http://www.kaufland.de
http://www.spannende-it.de

Kaufland ist "Bester Lebensmittelmarkt 2011 und 2012"!

Kaufland Informationssysteme GmbH & Co. KG
Postfach 12 53 - 74149 Neckarsulm
Kommanditgesellschaft
Sitz: Neckarsulm
Registergericht: Stuttgart HRA 104163