[ZendTo] Re: Address book feature

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sat Apr 20 14:19:29 BST 2013

Unfortunately development on that froze as we couldn't get any
auto-complete system working for entering the names in the new drop-off
form. What we wanted to do was it would auto-complete the name as you
typed it, and then auto-fill in the address field when you took focus
out of the name field. We never could get it to work, and it appears
no-one else has managed to either. :-(

On 19/04/2013 21:03, Francis wrote:
> Hello,
 >
 > We deployed Zendto recently and I just received a good feature
 > request from our users.  Some users often send big files to the sames
 > users all the time.  It would be great to have a little address book
 > in the upload form.
 >
 > Before I write this mail, I checked if this feature is already
 > supported.  I found that Zendto save email addresses into an
 > AdressBook table but it seem that this data is not used.
 >
 > Is it something in development?
 >
 > Thanks!

Jules Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng
email+iMessage: Jules at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Twitter: @JulesFM

Biscay: North or northeast 4 or 5, becoming variable 4. Moderate. Fair.
Good.

Senior Tutor, Postmaster
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton SO17 1BJ, UK

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

Biscay: North or northeast 4 or 5, becoming variable 4. Moderate. Fair. Good.