[ZendTo] Re: PHP5 / RedHat 6 / large file uploads...

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sat Apr 20 14:17:27 BST 2013

50? That's pretty big :-)

It does finally appear that Chrome on Windows can cope with >4GB uploads
successfully. :-)
IE10 still can't do it, anything greater than 4GB never even transfers a
byte of the file. :(

Jules.

P.S. If you are interested in health updates, friend me (JulesFM) on
Facebook. I post them there, as it's the most efficient way of reaching
all my friends and colleagues.