[ZendTo] Re: Script or automation api?

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Sat Oct 27 15:22:34 BST 2012

True,
But we've been a Barricade site for over a year.  I suppose I could build another MS host.

thanks
Brad

>>> On 10/26/2012 at 5:00 AM, Jules <Jules at zend.to> wrote:

Someone (Uxbod on the MailScanner mailing list) did implement an addition to MailScanner to let it automatically generate drop-offs from email attachments. So you could write something similar to implement what you want to do.

Uxbod's code should give you a very good starting point.

Jules.

On 26/10/2012 00:34, Brad Beckenhauer wrote:

Nice idea..
we'd use that feature.