[ZendTo] Re: allow google to index the list?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Oct 4 09:03:53 BST 2012

Yes, but I only want to allow indexing of this list's archive and not
anything else. I certainly don't want to allow indexing of the entire
server, many of its lists are for our internal use only and we don't
want to allow external access to them.