[ZendTo] Re: zendto behind reverse proxy

Rich Hutchinson r.hutchinson at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Nov 26 14:52:01 GMT 2012

You will probably need to take a look at *mod_rpaf* - install it on your
Zend.To instance.

Sample config:

<IfModule mod_rpaf.c>
RPAFenable On
RPAFsethostname On
RPAFproxy_ips 127.0.0.1 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
</IfModule>

..where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the *internal* IP of your externally facing
"gateway" or proxy server.

We run Zend.To in this way and it works well (also with valid ProxyPass
config. on the reverse proxy).

--
epiLab Systems Manager
MRC Centre of Epidemiology for Child Health

020 7905 2155