[ZendTo] Re: 100% Remaining from outside

tw2006 tw2006 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 13:26:24 GMT 2012

I edit apc.ini followiing instruction on
http://zend.to/progressbar.php#centos
and change
; Prevents large files from being cached
apc.max_file_size=2G (was 1MB, i set 2GB that is maximum size that i accept)

; RFC1867 File Upload Progress hook handler
apc.rfc1867=on (was 0)

I need to add
apc.slam_defense = off

I'm working on CentOS 6 made from OVA downloaded from zend.to