[ZendTo] Re: 4.11 working okay?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Nov 19 16:19:45 GMT 2012

On 19/11/2012 14:51, Artyom Aleksandrov wrote:
> Five strings for postinst. If php5-sqlite does not support sqlite2,
> sed  change default data engine in preferences file.
> In this case user don't get error during install.
>

> ## Apache restart before
>
> # Check version of libsqlite use and change database engine if needed
> libsqlite_check=`dpkg-query -W -f='${Depends}\n' php5-sqlite | grep
> libsqlite0`
> res_libsqlite=$?
> if [ ! $res_libsqlite -eq 0 ]; then
>     sed "s/^define('SqlBackend', 'SQLite')/define('SqlBackend',
> 'SQLite3')/" -i /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php
> fi

Will this do the same in less space?

dpkg-query -W -f='${Depends}\n' php5-sqlite | grep -q libsqlite0
if [ $? -eq 0 ]; then
   sed -e "s/^define('SqlBackend', 'SQLite')/define('SqlBackend',
'SQLite3')/" -i /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php
fi

No point saving the command output text if you then don't use it, nor
should an intermediate variable be necessary.
:-)

Cheers!
Jules.